For your free copy of Adobe Acrobat reader please click the following icon.    get_adobe_reader
All Ingham County offices are closed until April 5, 2020, including the Road Department, to follow the State of Michigan's and Ingham County Health Department's recommendations in preventing the spread of the COVID-19/coronavirus. 

During this timeframe, staff hours will be reduced, permit applications will only be accepted via email,  and permit issuance will be prioritized based upon EMERGENCY/CRITICAL needs.
We will attempt to issue as many non-emergency permits as possible, but expect delays. 


*You may call in credit card information after emailing. Applications will not be processed without payment. 

     Annual Right of Way Permit Specifications
     Bridge Weight Limits
     Utility Installation Permit Specifications
     Transportation Permit Provisions
     Truck Operator's Map
     Rules, Standards and Procedures for Driveways, Banners and Parades
     Procedures and Guidelines for Developing Public Roads

2019 Permit Fees (Effective 8-1-19)
Click here
   1.   Agricultural Move Permit Application
         1a.Agricultural Move Permit Application (Fillable Form)
         1b. Agricultural Multimove Requirements
   2.   Driveway Permit Application   (Culvert Installation Form  must also accompany this application)
         2a. Driveway Permit Application (Fillable Form)
         2b. Culvert Installation Form
   3.   Extended Transportation Permit Application
         3a. Extended Transportation Permit Application (Fillable Form)
   4.   Haul Route Permit Application
         4a. Haul Route Permit Application (Fillable Form)
   5.   Land Division Permit Application
         5a. Land Division Permit Application (Fillable Form)
   6.   Milk Haul Route Permit Application
         6a. Milk Haul Route Permit Application (Fillable Form)
         6b. Milk Haul Requirements
   7.  Right of Way Permit Application
         7a. Right of Way Permit Application (Fillable Form)
   8.  Seasonal Public Utility Non-Emergency Permit Apllication
   9. Single Move Permit Application
          9a. Single Move Permit Application (Fillable Form)
  10. Special Event Permit Application   (Hold Harmless Agreement must also accompany this application)
        10a. Special Event Permit Application (Fillable Form)
        10b. Hold Harmless Agreement
        10c. Hold Harmless Agreement (Fillable Form)